UFC Fight Night taking place on Yas Island will feature a huge 15 bout card concluding with a very important middleweight clash between former champion Robert Whittaker and British talent Darren Till. The card gets underway at 5:00 p.m. ET. and we have our top core picks to help get you in the green!
Main Card (8 PM ET)
- Robert Whittaker vs. Darren Till – Middleweight
- Maurício Rua vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira – Light Heavyweight
- Fabrício Werdum vs. Alexander Gustafsson – Heavyweight
- Carla Esparza vs. Marina Rodriguez – Women’s Strawweight
- Paul Craig vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov – Light Heavyweight
- Alex Oliveira vs. Peter Sobotta – Welterweight
- Khamzat Chimaev vs. Rhys McKee – Welterweight
Preliminary Card (5 pM ET)
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Jai Herbert – Lightweight
- Nicolas Dalby vs. Jesse Ronson – Welterweight
- Tom Aspinall vs. Jake Collier – Heavyweight
- Movsar Evloev vs. Mike Grundy – Featherweight
- Tanner Boser vs. Raphael Pessoa – Heavyweight
- Bethe Correia vs. Pannie Kianzad – Women’s Bantamweight
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Niklas Stolze – Welterweight
- Nathaniel Wood vs. John Castañeda – Bantamweight
Now I know you may think this is the area where we breakdown every fighter and tell you their life story and all about their last 5 fights and all that other blah blah blah info, Buuuuuutttttt NO!! Sorry, we don’t need to fluff it up and leave you with 15 minutes worth of garbage to read to fill our page, instead we are going to give you our #1 lock of the night and then you are free to grab our Core Picks below! Don’t forget to hit the donate button below 🙂
Ok, so our #1 lock for this slate as far as DFS is concerned is going to be Niklas Stolze. Fans can expect an exciting scrap on Saturday night between Stolze and Emeev as both fighters are fast in their hand movements as well as on the ground. Stolze comes into this fight with a 12-3 record and he still hasn’t been finished. Each of his three losses has been by decision. Coming into this fight Stolze has won four fights in a row including his last fight against Omar Jesus Santana in April of 2019 and that win was by decision by Stolze. Stolze has won 12 fights, four by knockout, five by submission, and three decisions. I think Stolze has potential to land the more devastating strikes though and with being a huge underdog on this card according to Vegas for whatever reason, I think he is the perfect GPP play as ownership should be very low and I think Stolze can rack up a ton of points with significant strikes, advances and a few takedowns. Lock Niklas Stolze in as your first pick!!
Annnnddddd NOW! The moment you have been waiting for….
Alright Everyone.…..We are going to keep this short and to the point so you spend less time reading and more time building your lineups. Hopefully we see you at the top of the Green after all is said and done!!
Take the pick we listed in our article above as your #1 lock and then pick at LEAST 2 of the fighters below or take all of them. These guys, based on our research, should all end up in the Optimal Lineup.
FANTASY TARGETS CORE GPP
- Tom Aspinall
- Mauricio Rua
- Alex Oliveira
Feel free to smash the “Donate” button below!